The National MBE Manufacturers Summit 2016 is the first of its kind targeting minority business enterprise (MBE) manufacturers, supply chain decision makers, and stakeholders. It will be an impactful event to help you grow your business – one you will not want to miss. Register TODAY and take advantage of our early bird special.
- Delta Airlines to Co-Chair Air Carriers Purchasing Conference- Register TODAY!!! July 21, 2016
- Take Advantage Of These Tools To Find Contracts July 11, 2016
- Why Should I Network? July 11, 2016
- 5 Revenue Boosting Tips For M/WBE June 23, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Collaborate June 23, 2016
- How Do Certifications Help My Firm Get Business June 8, 2016
- U.S. Department of Commerce awards 5-year grant to MBDA Business Center-Atlanta June 7, 2016
- Need Procurement Assistance? May 31, 2016
- Partpic Takes the Headache Out of Searching For Replacement Parts May 31, 2016
- National MBE Manufacturers Summit Major Success March 31, 2016
CAMP The Connecting Advanced Manufacturing Program (CAMP) bridges the gap between large corporate supply chains and minority business … Read More...
The Healthcare Program engages existing and potential firms with the following services: Health Technology Action Collaborative … Read More...
Stay informed on the latest industry initiatives, news and updates by watching the MBDA Business Center-Atlanta events at Georgia … Read More...
First-Ever National MBE Manufacturers Summit at Georgia Tech A national manufacturing industry-specific event exclusively for … Read More...