The MBDA Business Center-Atlanta is dedicated to strengthening and increasing the profitability of MBE companies. Our center assists MBEs who have been established for three years, make $1 million in revenue, and are seeking opportunities to increase their potential success. We primarily serve customers in the following industries: manufacturing, engineering and architecture, healthcare, information technology and construction.
Notably, MBEs firms have the most favorable export attributes of any sector of the U.S. economy and represent the future of export growth. Therefore, The Center will expand to playing a key component of U.S. international trade through our Going Global program which will launch in 2015. Become a client and benefit from our core services which include:
MBEs We Serve:
- Asian Indians
- Asian-Pacific Americans
- Hasidic Jews
- Native Americans
- Puerto Ricans
- Spanish-speaking Americans
Initiatives of Our Services
- To implement services which will help clients increase capital through contracts and finance.
- To develop programs which will help clients gain access to business opportunities.
- To encourage innovation of new advanced products and services.
Benefits of Our Services
- Exponential growth of revenue
- Creation and retention of jobs
- Access to a national network of resources