The Poster Walk is a great opportunity to get exposure for your company. We invite all MBE attendees to submit a poster design. Participants will submit details of one project that their company completed in the area of Innovation.
All Poster Walk submissions will enjoy the benefit of being promoted for one year in the MBDA Advanced Manufacturing Center‘s marketing and promotion program that includes web sites, newsletters, and special articles.
Your poster should focus on INNOVATION and display your innovative processes using three stages of one project from the entrant. Stages of Project: 1. Problem 2. Process 3. Solution
Innovation – sample topics Include:
POSTER WALK INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline: The deadline for submissions is August 1, 2017.
Eligibility: All Summit MBE attendees are eligible.
Awards: Winners will be announced and awarded during Lunch.
- Each poster will be a 24 x 36 original color design.
- Entrants must use the Poster Walk template provided on the Poster Walk page at http://www.mbemanufacturersummit.org/poster-walk
- Each submission should include the three stages of the project as listed below. These stages can be described through the use of graphs, photos, charts, text, etc.
Criteria for Judging: Winning designs will be selected based on their originality and creativity in conveying the project message. It should be clear and concise. Posters will be judged by conference attendees through the Summit app.
How to submit Poster Walk entries:
- Visit the National MBE Manufacturers Summit 2017 Poster Walk website link at http://www.mbemanufacturersummit.org/#!poster-walk/ao0bh.
- Download the poster template.
- Once downloaded, complete each of the sections.
- Once the poster is completed, save it as a PDF.
- Re-visit the Poster Walk page and upload your design. Once uploaded, the design cannot be modified or revisited.