Overview: The MBDA Business Center Network invites all MBE attendees to submit a poster design that showcases your company’s innovation within its field. The design should focus on one of 3 subjects – INNOVATION, PRODUCTIVITY or SUSTAINABILITY. The Poster Walk is a great opportunity to get exposure for your company. It will feature selected companies from around the country and their product, highlighting one project from each entrant that focusses on: (1) Innovation, (2) Productivity or (3) Sustainability. Participants will submit details of one project that their company completed in one of these three areas.
All selected posters will be a part of the Poster Walk during the Summit. One winner in each category will be selected. Note that submitting a poster design does not guarantee selection for the Poster Walk.
Deadline: The deadline for submissions is March 16, 2016.
Eligibility: All Summit MBE attendees are eligible.
Awards: Winners will be announced and awarded during the reception, directly following the conference.
- Each poster will be a 24 x 36 original color design.
- Entrants must use the Poster Walk template provided in the Poster Walk page at http://www.mbemanufacturersummit.org/#!poster-walk/ao0bh.
- Each submission should include the three stages of the project as listed below. These stages should be described through the use of graphs, photos, charts, text, etc.
Stages of Project
Criteria for Judging: Winning designs will be selected based upon their originality and creativity in conveying the project message. It should be clear and concise. Posters will be judged by conference attendees through the Summit app.
How to submit Poster Walk entries:
- Visit the National MBE Manufacturers Summit 2016 Poster Walk website link at http://www.mbemanufacturersummit.org/#!poster-walk/ao0bh.
- Download the poster template.
- Once downloaded, complete each of the sections.
- Once the poster is completed, save it as a PDF.
- Re-visit the Poster Walk page and upload your design. Once uploaded, the design cannot be modified or revisited.
For questions regarding the Poster Walk, contact Ieasha Jones at (404) 385-6215.