The U.S. Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency, the University of Mississippi Center for Air and Space Law, the National Space Society, and Caelus Partners are excited to host this invitation-only Aerospace Diversity Policy and Research Forum on Inclusion, Diversity and Equity in the aerospace industrial base!
What barriers prevent minority-owned businesses from participating in the space industrial base? How can marginalized groups compete and grow in the aerospace market? What changes must be made to improve inclusion, diversity, and equality in industry leadership? Your answers to these critical questions will shape the path toward social and cultural equity in the aerospace industrial base.
Join us as we tackle the questions of perceptions, policies, and practices limiting the participation of minority groups in the space industrial base.
Together, we will explore:
· Board Composition and Senior Leadership
· Supply Chain Improvements
· Workforce Development and Entry
· Industrial Base Analysis and Sustainment (Contracting, Procurement, Investment) of
· Markets and Commercialization (Cross-sector Interfaces and Best Practices)