The Atlanta MBDA Centers’ team is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
In these uncertain times, we remain committed to you, our clients, and our mission to serve
Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs). Our greatest concern is for the health, safety, and well-being of everyone.
As a unit of Georgia Tech, we will continue to comply with its operational directives and that of the University System of Georgia. As we navigate this difficult time together, we would like to be your resource for the latest information on COVID-19, and how this will impact your business.
Please continue to visit this resources page for the latest in helpful links, webinars, and current information.
The CARES Act
The $2 trillion stimulus bill became law March 27.
- In addition to $1,200 direct payments to many individuals and expanded unemployment benefits, the bill includes:
- $350 billion in federally guaranteed loans to businesses with fewer than 500 employees under
- the Paycheck Protection Program.
- $500 billion for government lending and grants to distressed companies, including $425 billion that will go through the Federal Reserve.
- $150 billion to health care providers.
Read more about the CARES Act HERE.
Opportunities to Help Your Business Thrive
- Facebook COVID-19 Grant
- Foundation for Manufacturing Excellence
- IRS COVID-19 Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program Interim
- SBA COVID-19 Resources
- The Small Business Owners’ Guide to the CARES Act
- The Families First Corona Virus Response Act
- The U.S. Department of Treasury Resources