Atlanta MBDA Centers clients Moisture Love, SquarePac LTD., and Edea are three of the 20 semi-finalists that will compete in June 2019 at the National Semi-Final and Final Rounds of the USPAACC-SE “What’s Your Pitch: Innovations Meet the Market” Pitch Competition.
These companies competed in the Regional Preliminary Round at Georgia Tech on Friday pitching innovative ideas and products like financial tools, environmentally friendly customized packaging solutions and moisture enhancing hair products for women of color. The panel of judges ranged from Fortune 1000 Corporations, Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors. Five finalists are selected for the Final Round to receive a total value of $100,000 in cash prizes and services.
“What’s Your Pitch: Innovations Meet the Market” is hosted by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC) in partnership with the Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship, Rice University.
Top 5 at each Regional Preliminary Competition will win cash prizes for travel and accommodation to National Semi-Final and Final Rounds.
June 4, 2019 | Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University
(20 semifinalists will be chosen)
June 5, 2019 | Hilton-Americas Houston
(At CelebrASIAN Procurement + Business Conference)
Startups that join the Elimination round will:
- Be a part of USPAACC Pitch Alums Social Group and connect with past competitions’ semi-finalists and finalists.
- Join USPAACC Young Entrepreneur Membership which will give access to discounted and/or free National and regional events.
- Attend USPAACC CelebrAsian 2019 Procurement and Business Conference, the largest gathering of Asian American B2B business in the United States.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with potential angel investors, venture capitalists, high growth entrepreneurs, potential partners, access to clients, Corporation Executives and SME business owners at USPAACC CelebrAsian 2019.
- 4 Finalists will receive:
- Cash-prizes only, no equity or ownership from investors.
- 30-minute one-on-one Coaching session with successful Entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley.
- PR articles on USPAACC website and credible marketing value to finalists.
- Startup names on USPAACC “What’s Your Pitch” site and social media platforms.
- One-on-one advisory meetings with USPAACC professionals to help guide your business strategy.
- Matched mentorship opportunities and ability to gain business guidance from those who have expertly pioneered your industry.